Three Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies

Wednesday, October 1, 2014


Hello! It's October first and I cannot believe fall is here. It's time to pull out the Halloween decorations, the warm sweaters, and make the house smell like pumpkin! 

Today I wanted to share one of my favorite and EASIEST cookie recipes ever. It's so tasty and only calls for three ingredients. Yes three ingredients, that's it. My mother-in-law showed this recipe to me years ago, and I fell in love with it immediately! Without further ado, here is my favorite fall treat recipe. 

Three Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies 

1 (15 oz) Can of Pumpkin
1 cake mix, I like yellow, but spice cake works too
1 (12 oz) bag of chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl with mixer or wooden spoon. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet. These cookies don't really spread out while baking, so shape them before you pop them in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Heather! Are you kidding me, why did I not know you had this super cute blog?! I want these cookies right now ok?

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS