Summer 2016 Updates

Tuesday, May 24, 2016




Oh my goodness, it's been a while! 

I'm sorry for the overdue update, but we've been keeping busy! Here's a little rundown of what's been going on in our family for the past few months :)



December: I launched my tee shirt company, Happily Hezface Tees! It's been a huge learning experience, and I'm still figuring out how to run a small business, but there's something I love about creating these fun shirts!

I'm glad I decided to just jump and start this adventure, even though it has been a lot of work! I'm also so grateful for all the support from friends and family. Thank you! <3

You can see what's new with my shop on instagram @HappilyHezface, and let me know if you have any suggestions for designs you'd like to see. So far the favorite has been the purple Best Day Ever Tee. Go Rapunzel!



January: We found out we were expecting baby number two in October!!!! The first trimester was hard. I get really sick and have no energy for weeks, so chasing around a busy, hyper active toddler was near impossible. Thank goodness for all of Kellen's help, he really is Super Dad, and thank goodness he was okay with frozen pizzas for dinner during that time!


March: Kellen got accepted to Harvard and we went to Boston to check out the area! You can find a little Vlog of our trip here.



April: Kellen graduated from UVU with honors! Woot woot! So so proud of this boy and how incredibly hard he worked to get here. He went to school through summers, over family trips, and had to sacrifice a lot, so we're so happy to get to this point and so excited for him to spend more time with us this summer!

Sooooooooo, we are getting things ready to pack up and move. It's exciting, and scary, and feels like a big new adventure, and I'm hoping that I can handle a toddler and a newborn while in a new state!

We're also finding out the baby's gender this week! I really go back and forth daily on whether it's a boy or a girl. I've had a lot more people say they think it's a boy...so we'll see!



June will be a big month for us, Kellen and I celebrate our SEVEN year anniversary, and Kenzie turns 2! I've been planning her party, so stay tuned for that :)

It's been a little chilly so far, but I know that warm weather is just around the corner! I'm getting my Summer fun check-list all ready.

Summer, here we come!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS