Minion Birthday Party for Sienna!

Wednesday, October 3, 2018


We had a Minion Birthday Party for 2-year-old Sienna! Kenzie and I helped pick out decorations and we even ordered a giant Minion Cake! Sienna loves Minions from Despicable Me and calls them "Be-Dough's" because they make that sound in the movie. 

I also had this letter board my friend Kate gave me, so I put the letters up: One In a Minion :)

We found Minion plates, a table cloth, and a Minion Pinata! The kids took turns hitting the pinata to have tons of candy rain down everywhere! 

It was so great to celebrate with family and we feel grateful for our family and friends. My minion-loving baby is 2 years old!

There is Joy in the Journey! 

New Here?? WELCOME! We're the Peads! There's me, Heather (Mom), Kellen (Dad), Kenzie (4), and Sienna (1). These are our family adventures! We post vlogs weekly! 

Don’t forgot to subscribe 💙💕 and give this video some love  👍🏻



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS